5.20.2012

a sparkling turnaround

I almost forgot about having this blog. It's been 4 months since I last updated, if only you can see my planner -it's overwhelming.

So anyway, I'm posting about my FIRST editorial! *squeeeeee* (Imagine my excitement when I first got the text about it!) Whoever thought this day would come? Plus It's for our local K-Pop magazine, who am I to say no?!

SPARKLING MAGAZINE SPRING 2012 ISSUE

The shoot was so much fun, I got to work with my friends in the industry!

some BTS:

Ah yeah, I'm blonde (ash blonde) now ^^

Jay Wee doing my hair

make up by Lilian Yeung

my korean partner So Min Joon

raw images sent by BJ Pascual

Grab a copy on your local magazine/book stores to see the published version. I'm sure you'll enjoy the issue filled with ideas for spring vacation and how to dress up for it- the hallyu way.

Photographed by: BJ Pascual
Styling by: Eldzs Mejia (girl) & RJ Roque (guy)
Make Up by: Lilian Yeung of Estee Lauder
Hair by: Jay Wee

Being blonde is way waaaaay better, hahaha! ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment