5.20.2012

Outdoor Dreams

I was still in Seoul when I got a message from Heima asking if they can get me as a model for their new collection, I of course was surprised that they even considered me. And an opportunity like this, you can only say 'YES!'. One, it's Heima. Two, hello, it's Heima. hahaha!

I was hesitant at first when I found out they're shooting it with a film camera, the first thought that came into my mind was "no photoshop, patay." Good thing Eldzs was there to lead me with poses! And my countless photo practices with BJ perfected my angles.

I'm not the most confident girl in the book, so the whole time I was shooting I kept on worrying about what the outcome would look like. I have to give a lot of credit to my photographer that day, she knows her craft very very well and the photos were lovely. :)

So here are some behind the scenes photos:

i love the chair print

relax your mouth muscles hahaha!


the sun was piercing through my back


the instax' that Aleyn took for test shots
the chair is divine




I love the photos they chose for their online catalogue! I can't wait to get my copy of the instax's too!
See how it's made with love? ❤

*photos (unedited) are from my iPhone taken by Eldzs Mejia.

Check out the online catalogue here.

Online catalogue credits:
Photo by: Aleyn Comprendio
Styled by: Eldzs Mejia


No comments:

Post a Comment