11.24.2011

spontaneous saturdays

Best in late post. Better late than never, right? ;)

Visit Peacocks at SM Southmall

Peacocks- a retail brand from London offers updated trendy fashion that ranges from clothes, shoes, PJs, and accessories for men and women with incredibly low prices.

Last November 19, we we're invited to style their store mannequins for a week long display. We're not really stylists per se, but our love for fashion and own styles does justice. At least I think so. ☀


it's so fun dressing up mannequins
Hoarding possible outfits from the whole store is like a dream come true! It's like a big big closet full of clothes and I was overwhelmed (haha!).  It took me almost 2 hours to finally decide what I wanted my mannequin to wear. While childhood memories flashes back when I was yet playing dress up with my barbies, then I realized it's easier to dress them than life-size mannequins. -_-

at last.
with Peacock's brand manager, Ms. Rochelle Chun

Thanks again for having us! The experience was fun especially being with Z & Mark :)

Be sure to check out Peacocks when you're in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment