3.08.2011

The Young & the Restless (Garage Magazine Feb-Mar'11)

If you still don't have a copy of Garage Magazine Feb-Mar '11 issue, please grab one now.
with Ivan Dorschner, Steven Silva, AJ Perez, & Enrique Gil on the cover
The Young & the Restless for 2011
(I personally don't know the others that's featured) Here's a glimpse of the two to watch out for this 2011.
BJ Pascual
He may be young, but that's not gonna stop this most sought after fashion photographer anytime soon. Month after month his works are seen on every pages of glossy magazines, you're sure living in another dimension if you haven't heard about BJ PASCUAL. Yes, he's restless and above anything, he's just warming up.
Pauline Prieto
This girl is making waves since 2010, I wouldn't be surprised if she makes it big this 2011. She's tagged as one of the 'IT' girls of the new generation but what I love most about this girl is she stays on the ground, not a hint of arrogance, like her fame haven't caught up with her yet :D

And yours truly,
...
I don't know why I'm here, but I'm MORE than flattered to be picked & featured to be lined with them. (*humble humble*) But I'm ready to conquer 2011, ever since the year started I've been determined to turn this year MY year, nothing can stop me. All I can say is, "bring it on!"


Photographed by: Cyrus Panganiban
Special thanks to the Garage team: Rey Ilagan, Adrianne Conception, & Edlene Cabral :)

No comments:

Post a Comment