3.05.2011

Delicate Affairs

I have to say this is one of the most challenging project I have gotten. It was exciting and nerve-racking at the same time, my client and I have gone through a lot of bumps throughout the whole project, nonetheless it turned out the way we wanted it (well 90% of it). It was my first nail spa project and after hours of conceptualizing with the client, we knew this has to happen.

Imagine a nest where the interiors that surround you are as delicate and fine as you are, a sanctuary to get lost for an hour or so and get pampered amidst your busiest days.

(again, I suck at photography, this is the best I can produce, haha)


trompe l'oeil wall was made by young artist fresh from UP Soleil Ignacio and Kris Abrigo


"Step into Fingernails for an extraordinary experience in nail care and transport yourself to a fantastic wonderland of personal care"- Fingernails Nail Salon
the chain divider for the salon area
They hosts spa parties for that much needed all-girl bonding nights :)

For lists of services, please follow the link below:

Fingernails Nail Salon
Unit 6 G/F Grand Soho Makati
H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village,
Makati City
310.5342

No comments:

Post a Comment